Emergency Eye Exams
In an emergency, every second counts. Cullison Eye Care is here to help.
If you need emergency eye care or know someone who does, call now for immediate assistance.
Is it an emergency?
If you think you have an emergency, it is best to trust your instinct and get immediate help.
Here are some common situations that should be considered urgent:
- Eye infections
- Foreign objects in the eye, such as small shards of glass or metal
- Cuts or punctures of the eye or eyelid
- Chemical exposure causing pain or vision problems
- Sudden vision loss or change in your vision
- Scratches caused by foreign objects
- Sudden onset of floaters or flashes of light
The best way to protect yourself from eye emergencies is to educate yourself about the risks and act accordingly.
Make sure you wear protective goggles in situations where your eyes are at risk. Keep a first aid kit that includes a rigid eye shield, eyewash, and sterile gauze in any area where your eye could be exposed to damage.
Acting quickly during an emergency eye situation is critical. If you need emergency help, call Cullison Eye Care for immediate assistance.